Steel Roller Shutter
Typically used in loading docks, carpark entries, storage warehouses, industrial shedes, factories, mining, schools, sports buildings, hospitals etc.
Can be modified to conform to cyclonic or high windload specifications, maximum high security requirements and can be adapted for high cycle usage.
- Manual hand operated up to 5 square meters
- Manual chain operated up to 36 square meters
- Electric operated by using 1hp, 1.5hp or 2 hp in 240V or 415V power supply with emergency manual chain override.
- Remote control option also available
- Galvanised standard finish
- Polyurethane paint on site
- Powder coat prior to installation
consist of 75mm or 100mm wide galvanised interlocking slats in 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 1.0mm gauge thick, retained in position by nylon endclips secured by steel rivets.
Slotted slats are available for 100mm wide slats only
Perforated slats are available for 75 and 100mm slats.
The drum shall be manufactured from 150nb or 200nb ERW pipe with a 35mm or 38mm CS1020 bright bar axle with hexical oil tempered springs to balance the door.
We also produce spring-less drums for dead lift applications.
- Standard is extruded aluminium T section with weather seal
- -Optional Bottom Rails Galvanised steel angle or box section bottom rails (weather seal )